1. Keep your tweezers in the car and pluck in the parking lot, or when safely stopped at a stoplight. Ever looked at your eyebrows in the rear-view mirror – EEK! Save time in the morning by plucking in the car on the way to work. Plus, the natural light helps so you don’t miss some of those pesky strays.
2. Use L’Oreal BB Cream. It is a moisturizer (with SPF), primer and foundation all rolled into one. You can apply it same as you would moisturizer and it evens out your skin tone almost perfectly. Set it with a little powder and you’re done. Best part? It lasts all day, even with oily skin!
3. Dry shampoo could save your life. Or use baby powder if you’re cheap like me. Sprinkle a little bit in your hair, tease it with a comb and you may fool some people into thinking you actually showered.
4. If you have a gross zit, try tooth paste overnight. It works (sometimes).
5. If you’re running late in the morning, bloated or hungover and just want to wear a t-shirt and jeans to work, throw on a cute scarf, earrings and nice flats. It’ll make you look like you actually tried.
6. If you don’t have time to shower, pin back those bangs. I’ve gotten compliment before while wearing my hair like this – like people actually think that’s what I wanted to do to my hair…
7. Pre-game heavily before you go out at night. I find that getting ready while buzzed gives you a steady hand to apply eyeliner and leads to overconfidence. Super easy to do your hair and make-up if you already think you look good.
Note: If this ends up having the opposite effect and you cry because you hate everything in your closet as well as your face – just go to bed and do NOT leave the house. I promise you won’t regret it.