Looked outside my window this morning and decided a “Part 2” was necessary….
1. Screaming animals are hilarious.
2. My favorite article on Buzzfeed is 35 Reasons to Have Children. It’s the best. Read it and you will burst out laughing.
3. Feel good story: Many husbands send roses to their wives on special occasions, but one Army officer went a step further by enlisting more than a dozen strangers to help deliver his bouquet.
On his flight home from Afghanistan a week after his 20th anniversary, Scott Hinson enlisted 19 fellow passengers to give his wife a rose as they got off the plane.
Her husband delivered the 20th rose.
4. I challenge you to look at this without smiling…
5.I know that this video is about 50 years old, but I can’t watch it without smiling at least a little bit.
6. Happy Thought: Snow is a great excuse to curl up on the couch in sweatpants and eat a whole bunch of comfort food – just because! You won’t have this opportunity (without feeling guilty) for at least a couple months…
7. Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds are still together. Is it just me or is that super exciting because I expected their relationship to last 5 minutes. I hope they have a baby soon…
8. DISNEY MUSIC!
10. Lastly, follow this Twitter account: @GhettoHikes
What are you going to do today to make yourself laugh?