I loved her on The Office. Her book, Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns), is hilarious. The Mindy Project is one of the best shows on TV right now. And I want to be her best friend for the following reasons:
1. She met Clay Matthews. He was a guest on Mindy Project a couple weeks ago. I would love to meet Clay Matthews. Yum.
2. She’s smart. Not only are her tweets super insightful (see below), but she wrote on The Office, wrote a book and now writes her own show – The Mindy Project. She’s just super talented and really humble about it, which is awesome.
3.She’s sassy. She said this about her own book: “This book will take you two days to read. Did you even see the cover? It’s mostly pink. If you’re reading this book every night for months, something is not right.”
4. She drinks too much at inappropriate times. This one Tweet told me we would be best friends for life.
5. She has good taste in men.
6. She has really cool friends.
7. She gives great advice: “Always Wear Flats and Have Your Friends Sleep Over: A Step-by-Step How-To Guide for Avoiding Getting Murdered”
8. She has great taste in music. That wrap party is something I needed to be invited to – Gold Digger is the best Kayne West song.
9. She likes breakfast sandwiches. Which means she has great taste in food because breakfast sandwiches are delicious.
10. She’s relate-able. Who doesn’t have a photo like this somewhere hiding in their parents’ house? However, most of us will never have it published on the back of a book.
11. She’s just so funny. Watch this interview. She’s hilarious.